Some of us within the Village, have the love of animals and own one or more of these furry friends. It is the responsibility of the pet owner . . . .
- Provide proper care for their animals,
- Obtain a license for the animal (s) at the Village Office,
- Keep pets confined to yard or pen.
- When walking your pet, pick up any waste, and your dog should be leashed at all times
- Control/silence obsessive barking.
Keep in mind, your neighbor might not share your enthusiasm when it comes to pets, respect their rights, as they are respecting yours by accepting your animals in the neighborhood.